HORSE-RIDING IN MURCIA
FALL IN LOVE WITH THE LANDSCAPE
Are you thinking of an outdoor activity with friends, family, partner or alone? The route on horseback through the Calblanque Regional Park is ideal to enjoy this beautiful place, its mountains and its beaches.
The Calblanque Regional Park is located between Cabo de Palos and Portmán, and has a great diversity of environments such as pine forests, boulevards, dunes, coves and cliffs.
Horse-riding routes in Calblanque (Beginners)
1 hour and 30 minutes
30 minutes horse-ride training and easy ride of approximately 1 hour through the mountain and forest area of Calblanque
Horse-riding routes in Calblanque (Intermediate)
Easy ride of approximately 1 hour through the mountain and forest area of Calblanque
Ride for people with notions of horseback riding through the forest, mountain and beach area of Calblanque.
Horse-riding for children
Pony rides for children until 5 years old. Duration: 30 minutes approximately.
Price per person
30 minutes horse-ride training and 1 hour ride in Mountain and forest area: 45€
Ride 1 hour Calblanque. Mountain and forest area: 30€
Ride 2 hours Calblanque. Forest, mountain and beach area: 60€
Pony ride for children until 5 years old: 25€
Rides are carried out throughout the year from Monday to Sunday, except Sunday afternoons. The schedules of the rides go from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. approximately depending on the date.
If you wish, we also have personalized riding lessons for all types of levels, dressage and jumping tracks. Ask us!
- A prior reservation is required for all activities at least 24 hours in advance.
- You have up to 14 calendar days from the day following the reservation of the activity to cancel with the refund of 100% of the amount.
- You can change the date of the activity as many times as you want if there are more than 7 days left until the set date.
- Any ride may be subject to cancellation or postponement on our part up to 24 hours before the activity due to bad weather conditions or any external factor that makes it difficult to carry out the reserved activity or it is considered that it cannot be done under optimal security conditions.
- In this case, the client can choose a new date for the activity (postponement) or request a 100% refund of the reservation (cancellation).